Everything DiSC® Workplace Online Certification [Course Description]
Want to Talk to a Human?
The Everything DiSC® Workplace Certification is the best resource to increase knowledge of the underlying philosophy and incomparable tools for facilitating Everything DiSC®. This course will help you build effective workplace relationships.
Created with the knowledge that participants have already hectic schedules, this program is a blend of live, collaborative discussions led by expert teachers and coaches and self-paced training.
- Gain proficiency and confidence in arranging and presenting an Everything DiSC Workplace training sessions within organizations
- Obtain hands-on experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and utilize the individualized profile results to address real-world, organizational issues
- Utilize MyEverythingDiSC.com and follow-up tools to keep Everything DiSC alive within the organization
- Understand the research behind the Everything DiSC model
- Four components of self-paced training, as well as live collaborative interactions (each of which requires three to five hours of time per week), performed over a four-week timeframe
- Practice delivering training to small groups and organizations
- Analyzing and discussing potential difficult situations which could arise during workshops
- Active knowledge checks about the DiSC model and facilitation techniques.
- Final certification exam (self-directed and graded activity required for final certification)
- Self-directed online learning with supporting exercises
- Live virtual sessions that delve into the program concepts from a facilitator’s perspective.
- Capstone project prepares the learner to deliver an Everything DiSC® workshop to an actual group.