Keynote & Conference Speaker Brett Cooper
NEED A DYNAMIC SPEAKER FOR YOUR NEXT CONFERENCE OR COMPANY MEETING?
Meet Brett Cooper
Brett is a frequent speaker on topics related to Team Dynamics, Leadership and Operational Excellence. His engaging and interactive style works equally well with audiences big and small. His recent presentations have been to groups ranging from 25 to 2500 participants.
How To Build Work Relationships That REALLY Work!
Employee engagement is one of the most critical inputs to organizatonal success, not to mention team member happiness. Yet low engagement and unproductive conflict are epidemics in our organizations. Just consider these statistics about the impact on people, teams and organizations:
- Less than 33% of employees report being "engaged" at work
- 25% of employees have been involved in a conflict that led to sickness and/or absenteeism
- More than one-third of employees say that conflict resulted in someone leaving the company
- By one estimate, conflict consumes 385 million working days every year!
Isn’t it time we change the paradigm and find a better way?
During his interactive and high-energy talks, Brett shares stories and insights about how to make work relationships really work. Drawing upon almost 20 years of experience as an Organizational Health Consultant, Brett always...
- Engages the audience with thought-provoking questions and fun interactions
- Challenges people to reflect on their own behavioral tendencies
- Demonstrates practical techniques to make your relationships the healthiest they've ever been
- Leaves audiences inspired and ready to make a real impact
Brett is the visionary President of Integris Performance Advisors, a professional development firm he co-founded to expand the existence of healthy organizations and great places to work. By creatively bringing together concepts from The Five Dysfunctions of a Team (by Patrick Lencioni), The Leadership Challenge (by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner), Everything DiSC and Lean Six Sigma, Brett and his team have influenced thousands of people in government, non-profits and corporate America to work together in more productive, more effective and more human ways.
Outside of his role at Integris, Brett dedicates time to serving others in need. He is a volunteer coordinator for the East Bay Stand Down and Stand Down on the Delta, two non-profit organizations serving the needs of San Francisco’s homeless Veteran population. He is also board member and financial sponsor for Partners in Sustainable Learning, whose mission is to bring early childhood education to marginalized communities in the developing world (current projects are underway in Nepal).
Brett earned an MBA in Finance from the Stern School of Business at New York University and a Bachelor's degree in Marketing from San Diego State University. He is a frequent speaker on topics related to team cohesion, leadership and operational excellence.
Brett is married to the love of his life, Maxine, and has two daughters, Sophia and Olivia. When not on the road, he splits time between the San Francisco Bay Area and Salem, OR.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE BRETT
Here's What Participants Have To Say About Brett
- Brett is a dynamic speaker and very engaging. I had to use the restroom, but didn’t want to get up and miss any information he shared.
- Participants really enjoyed the table discussions and opportunity to engage in dialogue regarding issues most important to them.
- Brett is an engaging presenter with the ability to keep people’s attention.
- We had a dancing presentation following his presentation and he fully participating by getting up in front of the audience and dancing with us. Others commented on how awesome it was that he was just as engaged as a participant as he was as a speaker.
- I have and will continue to recommend Brett as a speaker to my colleagues.
- If you are a leader and wonder, “How do I help my team improve?,” then Brett is the speaker for you.
- Get a win and an ‘a-ha’ moment from Brett - for yourself and your team.
- Brett was extremely fun and engaging while delivering useful information.
- Brett Cooper is an engaging servant leader with a value added message on the use of powerful communication tools you can immediately put into practice.
- He brings information to the listener/learner in a straightforward approach where every person’s communication style is valued.
- Brett’s teaching helped me refine my ability to create an atmosphere of great communication and cohesion.
- When I walked into the room, he had great upbeat music playing which totally set the tone for his presentation and the rest of the day.
- I love Brett's genuinely engaging delivery
- He does his homework ahead of time to understand the audience and tailor his message.
- Brett is a high energy speaker who delivers content that really helps people learn, grow, and be challenged to achieve their best.
- Awesome energy and held my attention well.
- Very motivating!