DiSC WORKPLACE CERTIFICATION
The Complete Package
Everything you need to bring DiSC into your organization
- Live training with supplemental online resources
- Access to discounted assessments and tools
- Your own DiSC administration account to launch and manage assessments
- Full service support from the Integris team
DiSCOVER THE POWER OF WE
Unlock the potential of your people and the power of your culture with Everything DiSC®
Register for DiSC Workplace Certification if you want to:
- Use DiSC to grow leaders, teams and employees at any level
- Develop a more emotionally intelligent workforce
- Train and coach others to improve communication and better manage conflict
- Raise employee engagement by building work relationships that really work
- Live training from a Certified DiSC expert, with in-person and virtual options available
- Your own DiSC Administration Account to launch and manage assessments (valued at $193.50)
- Ten DiSC Workplace assessments to use with the first workshop you deliver yourself (valued at $645)
- Lifetime subscription to the DiSC online learning center, with modules that cover the entire suite of DiSC applications, products and services
- Enrollment in ACCESS, the loyalty program that gives you access to discounted assessments, materials and learning aides
- Everything DiSC Manual, your comprehensive guide to DiSC research (valued at $50)
- Personalized support from the Integris team
- The DiSC Workplace Certification credential, eligible for 15 Personal Development Credits for SHRM Recertification
All in one complete package for one low price!
Scroll down for upcoming dates, locations and details
What is DiSC Certification?
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification from Integris Performance Advisors gives you everything you need to scale and customize the Everything DiSC Workplace learning experience within your organization. This program blends live training with online resources to increase your confidence and competence in the principles of the DiSC model. Participants will not only gain the credential and expertise needed to train others using Everything DiSC, but will also gain the skills needed to help foster a more engaged, more collaborative culture using the language of DiSC.
Participant take-aways include:
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering DiSC workshops and coaching sessions
- First-hand experience facilitating with the Everything DiSC Workplace profile
- Strategies for using DiSC to create a more emotionally intelligent workforce
- Guidance on how to launch and manage all your organization's DiSC assessments (including The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team) in your own administration system
Why Get Certified?
The Integris Certification program is your one-stop shop for bringing DiSC into your organization. No other solution provides such a full range of valuable education, resources, discounts and support.
A Valuable Credential
Participants earn the coveted Everything DiSC Workplace Certification, backed by Wiley Publishing and recognized by the Society for Human Resource Management (participants are eligible to earn 15 Personal Development Credits for SHRM Recertification). The Certification is good in perpetuity; no recertification is ever required.
Depth of Knowledge
Participants develop deep knowledge and expertise in the Everything DiSC model, gain experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and profile results, and create strategies to navigate challenging scenarios that might arise in a workshop or coaching session.
Lasting Impact on Your Culture
The program gives you full access to all the assessments, support and resources you need to lauch and sustain an internal program designed to evolve your culture to be the healthiest it's ever been.
About the Integris DiSC Certification Experience*
Step 1: Welcome to the Program. Once you register you will be personally welcomed to the program by Brett Cooper or Evans Kerrigan - Integris Co-Founders - on a one-on-one phone call. Brett or Evans will answer all your questions and will be sure you are fully prepared to make the most of your experience.
Step 2: Enter the DiSC Online Learning Center. Before starting your live training, you will complete one to two hours of self-directed learning (and will complete an Everything DiSC Workplace assessment if you have not already). This "pre-work" will cover many of the DiSC basics, preparing you to get the most value possible from the live sessions.
Step 3: Join the Live Certification Training. Here you will interact with a Certified DiSC Facilitator and your fellow participants to boost your DiSC knowledge and skills. The live training is offered in two formats:
- 2 day in-person experience
- 3 90-minute virtual meetings (sessions "meet" online once a week over three consecutive weeks)
Step 4: Pass Your Certification Exam. The online exam is open book and takes approximately 40 minutes. A score of 80% or above earns you the Everything DiSC Workplace Certification, recognized by Integris Performance Advisors, Wiley Publishing and the Society for Human Resource Management.
Step 5: Complete Your EPIC Administration Tutorial. You are now ready to learn how to use EPIC (the "Electronic Profile Information Center"). EPIC is the system you will use to launch, manage and organize all your DiSC assessments. This Integris tutorial will guide you through the system, making sure you are fully confident with the full range of functionality and settings.
* Participants must have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit to receive the Certification credential. The Facilitation Kit provides a license to use the DiSC Workplace materials and intellectual property, and gives you editable PowerPoint slides, professionally produced videos, facilitation scripts and many more helpful resources. Participants within the same organization can share a single kit. Facilitation kits can be purchased separately here.
Locations & Upcoming Dates
$2,495 per participant
Pricing includes the training and support, plus almost $900 in bonus products to get you started!
- Ten DiSC Workplace Assessments (valued at $645)
- DiSC Administration Account (valued at $193.50)
- Everything DiSC Manual (valued at $50)
CLICK ON A SESSION DATE FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND TO REGISTER
Online Virtual Training
It is very evident that the Integris team is passionate and enthusiastic about the work they do. They have energized and provided fuel for our Lean journey. We view them as our gifted, trusted and highly respected partners in continuous improvement.
Director, King County FBOD
San Diego Humane Society has been working with Integris for more than two years and it's been a 110% positive experience. Nearly of our 600 staff members have completed Foundations of Team Cohesion and the impact on our culture has been nothing short of astonishing. We're lucky to have sent senior staff to an Integris event two and a half ago, and developed a partnership that I rarely see. I give Integris my highest recommendation possible.
President, San Diego Humane Society
I have had the pleasure to work directly with the Integris team on a number of initiatives, from Lean Six Sigma to Leadership Development. Their latest effort related to improving Team Performance is a winner. I would strongly recommend Foundations of Team Cohesion for anyone who wants to take their performance to the next level.
Business Controls Manager, San Diego Gas & Electric
The team of experts at Integris provided thought-provoking experience in a collaborative team setting. I would recommend them to anyone who is seeking to increase their knowledge of how to lead teams or develop leaders.
The University of Alabama Health System
The Integris team makes working together fun!
Assistant Director, Washington State
It was by far the best workshop I've participated in throughout my professional career. It was an interactive, fully engaging experience that was well worth the time away from the office! I immediately put into practice everything I learned.
Director Financial Aid, Orange Coast College
MEET THE TEAM
Presenters + Support Team
A MESSAGE FROM OUR PRESIDENT
An Innovative Approach for
Democratizing Team & Leadership Development
Integris is on a mission to democratize Team and Leadership Development. Why? Several reasons:
- Fewer than one out of three workers reports being engaged at work. This situation is confirmed in study after study by industry researchers like Jim Kouzes & Barry Posner, Gallup and many more. While many factors impact employee engagement, the health of a person's relationships with leaders and teammates rises to the top.
- Effective teamwork and leadership relies heavily on the DiSC Emotional Intelligence of the people involved. DiSC Emotional Intelligence (or "DiSC EQ" for short) can be purposefully learned and improved with programs like these. As people become more aware of DiSC concepts, they are better able to manage their own thoughts and actions, as well as how they interact with others.
- After almost 20 years of being on the forefront of the Continuous Improvement movement (with Lean and Six Sigma), Integris knows that issues related to how teams interact and how leaders behave are what impede most process improvement efforts. Organizations simply cannot effectively address process inefficiency without addressing team and leadership inefficiency at the same time.
To achieve our mission, Integris partners with clients to find the most innovative and cost effective ways to bring these concepts to employees at every level. Earning your DiSC Workplace Certification is one of the best ways to develop the skills and access the resources you need to bring the powerful language of Everything DiSC into your organization.
WANT US TO COME TO YOUR CITY? If you have a team ready to participate, contact me and let's talk about it. I'd love to continue democratizing team and leadership development by bringing this valuable program to new locations!
Here's to making an IMPACT together,
President & Co-Founder, Integris Performance Advisors
Submit your questions and we'll get right back to you.
Integris Performance Advisors is an independent Authorized Partner for John Wiley & Sons, Inc. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ and Everything DiSC® are trademarks of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.