Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® lays out a clear path for helping leaders at all levels make the connection between their DiSC® style and leadership. Bringing together best practices from 300 experts in over 150 organizations, the important work of the most prominent scholars, and over four years of additional research and development, this all-inclusive classroom and online program approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship (as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management). With one unified model of leadership—vision, alignment, and execution—it focuses on helping leaders understand their own leadership styles and how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Profile
- Research-validated, online assessment. 23-page leader-specific profile report provides detailed context-specific feedback based on the three-step Vision, Alignment, and Execution Model and the three drivers associated with each step.
- Strong visuals and illustrations, including 18 behavioral continua, delve deep into what steps leaders can take to increase the behaviors linked to the essential best practices of leadership.
- Includes access to MyEverythingDiSC.com, the interactive, mobile-friendly learning center. Keep the learning alive beyond the classroom and get exclusive content to help you learn more about your own DiSC® style. Learners can easily share their Profile results to create individual and group Comparison Reports.
LEARN TO USE ASSESSMENTS & REGISTER FOR UPCOMING TRAINING
- Five 60-90-minute modules, including fully-scripted facilitation dialogue to use with experiential learning activities and thought-provoking group discussions.
- Easily customizable. Create an end-to-end leadership development program or concentrate on specific areas. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint presentation, Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- Engaging 17 video segments of contemporary leadership examples. Use as stand-alone clips or integrate with the facilitation PowerPoint or your custom PowerPoint presentation.
- 36 dynamic podcast segments specific to one of the three components of the Work of Leaders model—vision, alignment, and execution. Learn first-hand how to interpret Work of Leaders continua to answer participant questions. Insightful information not available anywhere else.
**Flat-rate shipping fee of $15.00 applies to all products delivered within the United States. For international shipments, additional shipping costs and/or import fees may apply.
Upcoming Training Events
- April 29 @ 1:00 pm - June 3 @ 2:30 pm CDT
- June 9 @ 10:00 am - July 14 @ 11:30 am CDT
- July 20 @ 2:00 pm - August 24 @ 2:30 pm CDT
BRING IN THE EXPERTS
Facilitation & Implementation Support
If your organization is ready to master The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, Integris is here to help with the following Facilitation and Implementation Support services.
You want to train your people but your internal facilitation team isn’t ready, isn’t available or doesn’t exist. Our expert facilitators can deliver customized workshops to meet your unique situation.
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Workshop
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitator Training
Using the results of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team assessment, our expert coaches will guide your team on a journey that increases trust, enables productive conflict to thrive, deepens the commitment to team decisions, fosters higher levels of accountability and encourages everyone to focus on collective results.
Retreats and Keynotes
Are you looking for a dynamic and impactful speaker for your next retreat or keynote presentation. We’ll work with you to fully understand your goals for the event and craft an agenda that will leave your team wanting more!
Team Development Strategy
If you are looking to enhance your organization’s team development efforts, we can help. With over 30 years of experience, our team of experts become strategic partners to help you develop lasting leadership development or culture change programs.
Contact us to Get Started