More Than a Training Event, a Life Changing Experience
Leadership is a lifelong journey, and a life-changing one as well. The Leadership Challenge® Workshop is a unique program that has served as a catalyst for profound leadership transformations for individuals within organizations of all sizes and industries. During the workshop, participants will develop new skills and capabilities based on The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®, thus increasing their ability to provide credible and effective leadership to their organization.
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop Includes:
- Interactive 2-day Workshop, led by Certified Master Facilitators, Stephen Hoel & Mary Cooper
- The Leadership Challenge® Workshop Participant Guidebook and other valuable resources
- Online Leadership Practices Inventory® (assessment inventory) including all processing, scoring and confidential feedback for one Self and up to ten ”Observer” respondents (direct reports, manager, coworkers, etc.)
- Individualized coaching during the program
- Networking opportunities with other leaders
- Breakfast and lunch included
About the Facilitators
For over 25 years, Stephen Hoel has been delivering leadership training programs, while threading the concepts of diversity into all of his workshops. He is a Certified Master Facilitor of The Leadership Challenge® Workshop and uses The Leadership Challenge® tools and other developmental concepts to assist organizations in creating an environment where all individuals and teams can do their best work. Stephen has a vast array of operational experience in the hospitality industry in both operations management and human resources with Walt Disney World Resort, Hilton, Marriott and other independent hotel and restaurant organizations.
Mary is a Certified Master Facilitator of The Leadership Challenge® Workshop and acclaimed speaker presenting keynotes, training, and leadership development programs to diverse audiences and organizations from around the world. With more than twenty years operational experience with Fortune 500 companies and six years as a consultant for Disney Institute, she works with leaders and teams in both the private and public sector. Her passion, experience, and knowledge have assisted individuals and organizations to achieve extraordinary results.