The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Facilitator Training
Want to Talk to a Human?
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Facilitator Training and optional Accreditation will help you improve team performance and gain expertise in using The Five Behaviors™ model.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is not your usual type of training.
The Five Behaviors Facilitator Training and Accreditation program may uncover issues that go very deep and resurface unhealthy team dynamics that span months, years, even decades. In the sessions, participants can become sad, angry, or defensive. Carefully crafted timelines get thrown out the window. Rehearsed scripts get rewritten on the fly. In this training, you’ll practice when to stick to the agenda and when to improvise. You’ll learn when to call a break to let the team cool down and when to forge ahead.
The facilitator training and optional accreditation are your chance to help a floundering team through the discomfort to achieve better team dynamics.
- Build your expertise in facilitating teamwork
- Increase confidence and competence in delivering The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
- Experience first-hand The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Assessment and apply the personalized profile to real-world scenarios
- Understand the research behind The Five Behaviors model and how it improves team dynamics
- Practice using the Facilitator’s Guide and other materials to lead workshops on the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Learn to navigate unexpected and challenging conversations
- 2-day course plus online pre-work
- Online Accreditation exam
- Access to learning resources online
- Access to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook