The Five Behaviors™ All Types Sample Report
Download The Five Behaviors Profile
Build Better Team Dynamics
For over a decade, Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling leadership fable called The Five Dysfunctions of a Team has guided the improvement efforts of thousands of teams. The basic message is simple – to be as effective as possible, teams need to dedicate time and effort to
- Building Trust
- Engaging in Healthy Conflict
- Committing to Decisions
- Holding Each Other Accountable
- Focusing on Shared Results.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Assessment is the one tool no team should be without. By having each team member answer a series of questions about the current state of the team and how the team can improve, this assessment will serve as the foundation for any team’s growth plan. Blended into the assessment results is a look at how team member personality styles and behavioral preferences shape the interaction of the team as a whole, providing meaningful insights that will help develop true team cohesion.
A comprehensive, highly personalized, and accessible 36-page illustrated report that allows each person on the team, and the team as a whole, to understand how they scored on the assessment and how to interpret their individual and team results. The profile includes an introduction, a section devoted to each of the five behaviors, a summary of the team’s strengths and challenges, tips and suggestions, and a roadmap to help teams create an action plan based on their results.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team learning experience:
- A 20-minute online assessment to be completed by each member of an intact team.
- Two areas of team performance: (1) How are we doing? and (2) What can we do to improve?
- Identify each team member’s personality style, using either Everything DiSC or a MBTI-compatible framework. Check out The Five Behaviors Powered by All Types Sample Profile here
Team dynamics are an important predictor of organizational health. Teams that work well together perform better. Download The Five Behaviors Powered by Everything DiSC Sample Profile.