- Please choose product options…
The Five Behaviors™ Team Development Assessment
$168.00 – $193.00
About the Online Learning Option
- Understanding Your Five Behaviors Team Development Profile (Online) is a highly-interactive, self-directed course that walks you through every aspect of your Five Behaviors Team Development profile. Course duration averages 90 minutes for most users.
- A 20-minute online assessment to be completed by each member of an intact team
- Most questions focus on two areas of team performance: (1) How are we doing? and (2) What can we do to improve?
- Provides a comprehensive 40-page report that provides a valuable baseline measure of the team’s current situation in the areas of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability and Results, and outlines a list of specific, actionable strategies the team can use to improve over time
- If team members have not previously completed the Everything DiSC Workplace® Assessment with Integris, the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Assessment will also include questions that will identify each team member’s personality style. The report will incorporate personality style into the narrative, offering additional perspective on a critical element of team cohesion
**Please note that the assessment price listed is for one person, you will need to purchase an assessment for each member of your team.
How cohesive is your team?
For over a decade, Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling leadership fable called The Five Dysfunctions of a Team has guided the improvement efforts of thousands of teams. The basic message is simple – to be as effective as possible, teams need to dedicate time and effort to Building Trust; Engaging in Healthy Conflict; Committing to Decisions; Holding Each Other Accountable; and Focusing on Shared Results.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Assessment is the one tool no team should be without. By having each team member answer a series of questions about the current state of the team and how the team can improve, this assessment will serve as the foundation for any team’s growth plan. Blended into the assessment results is a look at how team member personality styles and behavioral preferences shape the interaction of the team as a whole, providing meaningful insights that will help develop true team cohesion.
Five Behaviors Comparison Reports
Five Behaviors Comparison Reports are a powerful way to foster better communication and deeper levels of trust. By showing each person’s behavioral style side-by-side and by comparing their preferences along a number of individual spectrums, the Comparison Report opens the door to conversations that otherwise typically never happen. Take a look at a sample Five Behaviors Comparison Report and see for yourself.
Improving team behavior is a journey, not a one-time event. That is why every Five Behaviors Team Assessment includes unlimited progress reports. At anytime along your journey you can have all team members retake the assessment. The resulting Progress Report is a wonderful tool for showing how far you’ve come, and for helping you to identify the next critical areas to address. Take a look at a sample Progress Report to understand the value of this completely free tool.
Contact us if you work with MBTI but also want to incorporate The Five Behaviors and we can help you out.