Everything DiSC Workplace® Assessment
Everything DiSC Workplace®
- A 15-minute online assessment with dynamically generated questions that measure your DiSC® personality style and preferences
- Includes an insightful 20-page report that provides actionable strategies for building more effective relationships
- Appropriate for ANYONE in the workplace, regardless of role or title
Everything DiSC Workplace® on Catalyst™
- A personalized, on-demand learning experience platform
- The best tool for bringing DiSC® to your whole organization
- Delivers the narrative-style results of the Everything DiSC assessment
- Allows learners to go deeper into their DiSC style and develop new skills
- Offers real-time tips for more effective interactions with a learner’s colleagues
- Enhances the facilitation and independent learning as a single access point throughout the learner’s DiSC journey
Ever wonder why people are so predictably different?
Over 85 years of psychological research confirms that all people have natural preferences related to two characteristics: (1) being more outgoing or more reserved, and (2) being more skeptical or more accepting. Further, the research goes on to show that when people have similar preferences in these areas, they will also share many other personality traits and behavioral tendencies.
The Everything DiSC Workplace® Assessment is the most effective and most reliable tool on the market to help us understand these preferences and styles – both in ourselves and in others. DiSC® is a very simple—and memorable—model made up of four basic styles: D for Dominance, I for Influence, S for Steadiness, and C for Conscientiousness. The knowledge gained by this simple assessment has been used by hundreds of thousands of people to drive better teamwork, collaboration and productivity.
MyEverythingDiSC.com – unlocking the value of DiSC®
Everyone who completes an Everything DiSC Workplace assessment with Integris gains access to MyEverythingDiSC.com*, an online portal where users can learn more about DiSC, about their style and the styles of others. Also from MyEverythingDiSC.com, users can create Comparison Reports with their colleagues.
Comparison Reports are a powerful way to foster better communication and deeper levels of trust. By showing each person’s behavioral style side-by-side and by comparing their preferences along a number of individual spectrums, the Comparison Report opens the door to conversations that otherwise typically never happen. Take a look at a sample Comparison Report and see for yourself.
*MyEverythingDiSC.com is a tool used for traditional Everything DiSC Workplace assessments. Those who take Everything DiSC Workplace on Catalyst will instead gain access to the Catalyst platform.