Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Assessment
- A brief online assessment with dynamically generated questions that takes your DiSC® personality style and helps increase awareness and provide insight for dealing with workplace conflict.
- Includes an insightful 22-page report that highlights techniques for improving self awareness around conflict behaviors.
- Appropriate for ANYONE in the workplace, regardless of role or title.
Ever wonder why people are so predictably different?
Workplace conflict is inevitable. Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps learners improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Rather than focus on a step-by- step process for conflict resolution, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict helps learners curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive, ultimately improving workplace results and relationships.
By increasing self-awareness around conflict behaviors, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict helps learners effectively respond to the uncomfortable and unavoidable challenges of workplace conflict. With Productive Conflict, learners will:
- Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC style
- Understand how to manage their response to conflict situations
- Discover communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict with colleagues
MyEverythingDiSC.com – unlocking the value of DiSC®
Everyone who completes an Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Assessment with Integris gains access to MyEverythingDiSC.com, an online portal where users can learn more about DiSC, about their style and the styles of others. Also from MyEverythingDiSC.com, users can create Comparison Reports with their colleagues.
Comparison Reports are a powerful way to foster better communication and deeper levels of trust. By showing each person’s behavioral style side-by-side and by comparing their preferences along a number of individual spectrums, the Comparison Report opens the door to conversations that otherwise typically never happen. Take a look at a sample Comparison Report and see for yourself.