Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™ Facilitation Kit – Product Launch Promotion Now Available (through Feb 28)
Everything DiSC Agile EQ Facilitation Kit
Product Launch Promotion: Only $1,000 (that’s a $495 discount). Good through February 28, 2020.**
- Modular Design: This half-day facilitation is composed of three modules (varying from 60-100 minutes), including fully-scripted facilitation, engaging activities, and Agile EQ-focused video.
- Easily Customizable: Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint® presentation (with embedded video), Facilitator’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- Access to Online Resources: Includes access to online resources, including a research report conducted on the reliability and validity of the Everything DiSC® assessment, a video viewing guide, a sample of the Everything DiSC Agile EQ Profile, Supplement for Facilitators, and Comparison Report.
**During promotional period, the Everything DiSC Agile EQ Facilitation Kit is ineligible for ACCESS rebate credit.
Facilitation Kit Contents
The Everything DiSC Agile EQ Facilitation Kit includes everything you need to facilitate your own training sessions:
- Facilitator’s Guide (customizable)
- PowerPoint® Presentation with embedded video (customizable)
- Video with English Subtitles (MP4 & WMV files)
- Participant handout (customizable)
- Agile EQ Map Poster (DiSC map with mindsets)
- DiSC and Agile EQ Poster (DiSC map with mindset definitions)
- Templates and images
- User Guide
- Access to online resources, including an FAQ and Sample Profile
Module 1: Discover Your Mindsets Participants discover their DiSC style and learn about the Agile EQ mindsets that come naturally to them. 60 minutes.
Module 2: Recognize and Value Other Mindsets Participants deepen their understanding of all the Agile EQ mindsets and recognize the value of shifting to less comfortable mindsets. 85-100 minutes.
Module 3: Act to Become Agile Participants explore anticipated difficulties in stretching to new mindsets and create an action plan for becoming more agile. 60 minutes.