FOUNDATIONS OF TEAM COHESION
An engaging 1-day workshop based on
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
Powered by Everything DiSC®
Upcoming dates & locations:
Aug 16, Sep 27 (Old Town San Diego)
Building Great Teams Starts with You!
INCREASING TEAM COHESION IS A SKILL THAT CAN BE LEARNED. JOIN US IF YOU WANT TO:
- Improve team performance
- Raise the level of engagement on the teams in your organization
- Foster more productive relationships between members of your teams
- Increase the effectiveness of how you communicate with your teammates
Taking Teams to the Next-Level
During this interactive workshop, you will learn and engage in many activities that will help you make your team stronger. You'll walk away with powerful new ideas for how to:
- Build VULNERABILITY-BASED TRUST
- Engage in PRODUCTIVE CONFLICT
- COMMIT TO DECISIONS made by the team
- Foster higher levels of PEER-TO-PEER ACCOUNTABILITY
- Focus on COLLECTIVE RESULTS
Space is limited. Register today to save your seats.
THIS SESSION IS APPROPRIATE FOR...
- Teammates and co-workers that want to be more effective as a unit (it's a great team building event)
- Team leaders - by title or otherwise - who want to make their team more productive (perfect for personal development)
- HR, OD and L&D leaders (consider adding this to your internal leadership & team development programs)
About The Experience
PREPARE TO BE AN ENGAGED PARTICIPANT
Prior to the session, you will complete your Everything DiSC Workplace assessment*. During our time together we will use our DiSC reports to examine how we influence TRUST, CONFLICT, COMMITMENT, ACCOUNTABILITY, and RESULTS.
The workshop is designed around modern adult-learning principles, with segments devoted to:
- One-on-one dialogs
- Tabletop discussions
- Interactive group activities
- Personal action planning
This event will equip you to contribute to building a more cohesive team by helping you understand your natural behavioral tendencies. Our goal is to highlight and encourage actions that benefit the team while simultaneously limiting the unproductive behaviors that we all exhibit from time to time (whether we recognize it or not).
EMBRACE THE FIVE BEHAVIORS OF A COHESIVE TEAM
You will learn how to leverage this powerful framework based on concepts from Patrick Lencioni's best-seller, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
* Each attendee must take an Everything DiSC Workplace assessment prior to workshop (purchase here or add to cart when you register).
Already have a DiSC Workplace assessment? Just pay the $395 admission fee.
Registration Info & Pricing
Admission Fee: $395
Prerequisite: Must complete the DiSC Workplace Assessment
Already have a DiSC Workplace assessment? You only pay the admission fee.
Haven't taken the DiSC Workplace assessment yet? Add to the shopping cart for just $64.50 when you reserve your seats.
9:00 am to 9:30 am - Welcome and Humane Society Tour
9:30 am to 3:30 pm - Workshop (includes two 15 minute breaks and 1-hour for lunch on your own)
Questions? Reach out and we will get back to quickly.
San Diego Humane Society Auditorium
San Diego Campus
5500 Gaines Street
San Diego, CA 92110