The Leadership ChallengeDecember 13, 2018
Join The Leadership Challenge to be part of the next generation of leaders who are driving efficient effective and accountable government.
The Leadership Challenge develops the skills and knowledge required for leaders at all levels to implement sustainable change and ulimately provide greater value to those we serve.
Why Should You Attend?
This program is designed to help you:
- Establish higher levels of trust with your peers managers and direct reports
- Align your team around shared goals and a common vision
- Be more effective at driving change and improving performance
- Unleash the skills and abilities of those you lead
- Have more fun as you create engagement and team spirit
About The Experience
You will be inspired. You will learn new skills. You will network with other leaders looking to be the best they can be. You will have fun!
Come prepared to be active. This IS NOT “death by PowerPoint.” The Leadership Challenge is a full immersion program with a mix of activities including:
- Facilitated group discussions
- Personal reflection
- Small team activities
Your facilitators are trained to keep things lively engaging thought-provoking and personal. Don’t be surprised if you make a connection with a fellow participant that lasts for years to come!
Through participation in this program you will:
- Understand why Leadership Behaviors are the foundation for any successful organizational change effort
- Learn The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® a research-based leadership development approach used by over 3 million people around the world to improve their individual and collective abilities
- Complete a 360° assessment of your current leadership behavior using one of the world’s most widely used leadership assessment tools: the Leadership Practices Inventory® (“LPI®”)
- Develop and implement a personal action plan to become the best leader you can and to help your organization grow a thriving culture
What Past Participants Are Saying
“I have been reluctant to start down the Lean journey due to negative comments from others but now I am excited to LEAD the journey to implement positive change!”
“The content was exceptional – concrete & applicable.”
“I loved the 360 assessment. I have immediate ideas for improving.”
“I gained insight as to how others perceive me and my actions. This information along with the resources provided will help me grow as a leader.”
“I will now be able to better articulate my leadership philosophy and vision.”
Evaluation Scores from Participants
Participants in previous programs were asked to evaluate the session using a 5-point scale
(1 = strongly disagree 5 = strongly agree). 99% of responses were a 4 or 5.
“These concepts are relevant to me in my role as a leader.” – 4.7 average score
“The employees of my organization would benefit from learning these concepts.” – 4.5 average score
Only $585 for government employees . Program includes:
- Workshop (1 full day) including all supplies and materials
- Leadership Practices Inventory (“LPI”) 360° Assessment and personal feedback report
An Evidence-Based Leadership Model
The Leadership Challenge® is an evidence-based leadership development model backed by over 30 years of rigorous research by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner. Since 1982 Kouzes and Posner have conducted thousands of interviews and surveys to understand the factors at play when people perform at their personal bests. Intensive research and analysis has revealed that five fundamental practices were present during extraordinary leadership achievements. These behaviors are known as The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®. This approach is now the world’s most practical model for leadership development and is helping organizations around the globe develop more effective more efficient and more healthy work environments.
The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®
Need An Invoice?
If you prefer to pay by check please let us know by sending an email to [email protected].
Don’t Delay – Space is Limited!
This session will sell out.
Reserve your spot today and join other leaders at the forefront of improving government performance.
Refunds are available at 100% until 60 days before the event 50% between 30 and 59 days before the event and 0% within 29 days of the event.
The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® The Leadership Practices Inventory® and LPI® are registered trademarks of John Wiley & Sons Inc. The associated icons are copyright ©2011 John Wiley & Sons Inc. The Leadership Challenge is a Wiley brand. www.leadershipchallenge.com. All Rights Reserved.
Start: December 13, 2018 at 8:00 am EST
End: December 13, 2018 at 5:00 pm EST
Location: Arctic Club Seattle