Solving The People Problem Virtual Workshop
Do you work with anyone who thinks or acts differently than you?
Would you like to have a better understanding of why they think and act the way they do?
Would you like to learn how to create healthier and more productive relationships with your coworkers, including colleagues, direct reports, and even your boss?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then the Solving the People Problem Virtual Workshop is for you. Self-directed online learning combined with virtual collaborative sessions will give you the essential skills and knowledge you need to lead and succeed in today’s workplace.
Understanding your own tendencies and behavioral patterns will give you powerful insights into how you can choose your actions wisely. Understanding the personality styles and communication preferences of others will enable you to adjust your behaviors for mutual benefit.
This distance learning program is the answer for helping you build work relationships that really work. Designed with busy schedules in mind, this online workshop – built around the Everything DiSC® Workplace assessment – gives learners the flexibility of self-paced learning paired with live-collaborative sessions led by expert trainers.
- Discover your own DiSC style: recognize the priorities, motivators, and stress triggers that shape your workplace experience
- Explore other DiSC styles: understand the differences and similarities among all the styles
- Identify strategies to make more meaningful connections with colleagues of various styles and work more effectively to reduce tension, solve problems, and contribute positively to their organizations
- Take the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and download your 20-page personalized profile.
- Complete the Everything DiSC Workplace Online e-learning program at your own pace (just make sure you finish the appropriate module before joining the corresponding live session).
- Join three live 60-minute sessions with other participants and your expert facilitator. These sessions are highly interactive, designed to leverage the e-learning content and really bring the ideas to life.
- After the formal program ends, you’ll use MyEverythingDiSC.com to keep your learning alive. This online portal gives you the ability to create Comparison Reports and Team Maps with your colleagues and includes engaging content such as podcast episodes and downloadable articles and research reports.
Schedule / Dates to Know:
By registering for this event, you are committing to approximately 90 minutes of online, self-directed activity plus three 60-minute virtual sessions (via our online meeting platform) spread across three consecutive weeks.
- Tuesday, April 7 – Module 1: Knowing Your Style
- Tuesday, April 14 – Module 2: Knowing Other Styles
- Tuesday, April 21 – Module 3: Adapting Your Behaviors For Mutual Benefit
You will create strategies and an action plan to leverage strengths and overcome challenges when working with people who have different personality styles and communication preferences.
Follow-up Tools Included With The Program:
MyEverythingDiSC.com: A mobile friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC solutions.
Everything DiSC Comparison Report: Insightful and robust 10-page research-validated reports can be created for any two people who have taken an Everything DiSC assessment. Reports illustrate similarities and differences, potential roadblocks in working together, and practical tips for improving working relationships between colleagues.
Everything DiSC Team View: An at-a-glance view of the DiSC styles of people on your team who have also completed an Everything DiSC assessment.
Need to cancel or reschedule? Refunds will be issued with 30 days notice (minus the cost of any assessments you might have already started). Something come up within 30 days of your session? Let us know and we’ll work with you to determine a solution that works.
Start: April 7 at 11:00 am PDT
End: April 21 at 12:00 pm PDT
Cost: $50.00 - $147.00