Foundations of Team Cohesion Workshop – May 15
During this interactive 1-day workshop, you will learn and engage in many activities that will help you make your team stronger. Gain powerful new ideas for how to:
- Build VULNERABILITY-BASED TRUST
- Engage in PRODUCTIVE CONFLICT
- COMMIT TO DECISIONS made by the team
- Foster higher levels of PEER-TO-PEER ACCOUNTABILITY
- Focus on COLLECTIVE RESULTS
Space is limited. Team discounts available. Register today to save your seats.
THIS SESSION IS APPROPRIATE FOR…
- Teammates and co-workers that want to be more effective as a unit (it’s a great team building event)
- Team leaders – by title or otherwise – who want to make their team more productive (perfect for personal development)
- HR, OD and L&D leaders (consider adding this to your internal leadership & team development programs)
*Each attendee must take an Everything DiSC Workplace assessment online before the workshop (purchased separately below).
Already have a DiSC Workplace assessment? Just pay the $395 admission fee.
Start: May 15 at 9:00 am
End: May 15 at 3:30 pm
Cost: $395 *Note: Each attendee must take an Everything DiSC Workplace assessment online before the workshop. (purchased separately below)
Location: San Diego Humane Society Auditorium San Diego, CA