Learn why The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is recognized as the proven solution for developing a productive, high-performing team. Based on the best-selling leadership fable, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni, The Five Behaviors™ helps teams understand how to become more cohesive and productive.
In the showcase you will learn:
• Biggest barriers to building teamwork in the workplace
• Strategies for building a cohesive and productive team
• How to measure your team’s effectiveness and explores your team’s weaknesses and strengths
• How your personality influences your behavior and impacts your team
• How to maximize The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
Continental Breakfast and Registration 8:30 – 9:00 am
Presentation 9:00 – 10:30 am
Self-parking will be covered. Please visit the registration desk for details.
All attendees will receive The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
ebook, sample profiles, and case studies.
About the Presenter:
Holly Allen is the Director of Brand Management for The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ at Wiley. During her 30-year career in publishing adult learning materials, Holly has worked with many teams, and was instrumental in collaborating with author Patrick Lencioni to develop The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team program. She has also worked with many other best-selling business authors in creating content for corporate learning and assessments to improve the workplace. In 2015, Holly was the recipient of Wiley’s Pacesetter Award, the company’s highest honor of colleague recognition, for her innovation and dedication to teamwork in organizations.