The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitator Accreditation Training (Online Course)
Nothing Beats Experience But This Comes Close
- What would you do if a team member begins to cry during a team session?
- What would you do if the team leader turned out to be the real problem?
You are an experienced facilitator but these scenarios are not common during most training workshops. But The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is not like most training workshops. Sessions can get heated. Participants can become emotional. The team leader can be defensive. Timelines and scripts get thrown out the window. As the facilitator you can influence whether a team uses an uncomfortable moment as an opportunity to grow or they miss their chance.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitator Accreditation will help you hone your instincts for when to stick to the agenda and when to improvise; when to let a debate play out and when to cut it short.
ONLINE ACCREDITATION PROGRAM INCLUDES
- 5-week virtual course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led sessions
- 3-4 hours of self-directed online study per week
- Final Exam
- Accreditation Certificate and Logo
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team e-book (by Patrick Lencioni)
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitation Kit*
* If you’ve already purchased your facilitation kit choose the ticket option without facilitation kit.
The online program is right for you if you…
- Want to build your expertise gain confidence and learn to navigate unexpected and challenging conversations
- Are a self-motivated learner who can commit to five weeks of instructor-led and self-directed activities
Session Dates: By registering for this event you are committing to completing all online learning activities and attending five 90-minutes live virtual classroom sessions scheduled at 9:00 to 10:30 am CENTRAL TIME on these dates:
- Thursday April 26
- Thursday May 3
- Thursday May 10
- Thursday May 17
- Thursday May 24
- The live virtual classroom sessions are conducted through Adobe Connect. Please verify that your system has the current version of Flash Player installed. If you are unsure use this link to complete an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test and install the required free software.
- Use a laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) rather than a tablet or mobile phone
- Use a recommended browser (in order of preference):
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari (Mac)
- Internet Explorer (version 9 and later)
(NOTE: If using a Windows XP operating system use Mozilla Firefox as Windows XP only supports Internet Explorer 8 and earlier.)
- Meet technical requirements (listed above).
- Commit to up to five weeks of self-directed and instructor led work (approximately 3-4 hours of self-directed work per week).
- Be willing to be recorded during all live sessions—learners and faculty will have access to this recording for the duration of the course to aid in the learning experience.
COURSE COMPLETION REQUIREMENTS
- Active participation in all five 90-minute live sessions (instructor-led).
- Satisfactory on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities.
- Satisfactory completion of the final exam within 48 hours of the final live session. A PDF certificate awarding the participant the credential of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Accredited Facilitator will be sent by course faculty within two weeks of exam completion to the Authorized Partner for distribution to their Client.
- If a participant fails to pass the final exam they will be allowed one retake.
Continued participation for any learner in the course is at Wiley’s discretion. Automatic suspension occurs in the case of unacceptable behavior. Suspension includes not being able to sit for the final exam. Unacceptable behavior includes rudeness inappropriate comments failure to attend and failure to participate. In advance of the suspension being issued course faculty will contact the partner who registered the learner. If a suspended learner wishes to make-up missed work he or she must retake the entire course due to its collaborative nature.