Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Breakfast Seminar – Dallas
The Power of Productive Conflict
How To Replace Destructive Responses With Healthy Behaviors
Productive conflict is one of the key five behaviors of a cohesive team. During this session of the IMPACT! Leadership Breakfast Series, we will be discussing how to achieve higher levels of employee engagement and team performance by harnessing the power of productive conflict in the workplace!
Access a free trial of the brand new Productive conflict assessment!
Join us as we demonstrate powerful new tools and techniques you can use to curb destructive behaviors on your team and throughout your organization.
BONUS: Receive a complimentary access code for the brand new Productive Conflict assessment (valued at $86), powered by Everything DiSC.
Gain valuable new perspectives as we…
- Explore the impact that destructive behaviors commonly have on team performance
- Discuss how to reframe conflict so it can become productive
- Demonstrate techniques for managing negative reactions that occur during conflict situations
- Share communication strategies that will engage colleagues to improve workplace results and relationships
You’ll walk away with over $500 worth of leadership and team development tools and services:
- Productive Conflict Assessment
- Discounted admission to a future session of Foundations of Team Cohesion
- One-hour business consultation with an Integris Performance Advisor following the event
Location & Agenda
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria, 14901 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75254
8:30 – 9:00: Welcome and networking breakfast
9:00 – 10:30: Presentation and discussion
Contact Integris at [email protected] or 609-630-0601
Keywords: Everything DiSC Productive Conflict
Start: August 28 at 8:30 am
End: August 28 at 10:30 am
Cost: Early Bird Admission: $25; Late Registration: $35
Location: Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by Galleria Dallas, Texas