Government Directors, Managers and Supervisors:
Agencies across Washington – at the state, county, and city levels – are embracing the Shingo Model as an effective framework for expanding their Lean efforts, and are using The Leadership Challenge to develop the next generation of government leaders.
Join us in Seattle on October 8th to learn how to apply these concepts to yourself, your team, and your organization.
Through participation in this program you will:
- Be introduced to the four dimensions of the Shingo Model – Cultural Enablers, Enterprise Alignment, Continuous Improvement, and Customer Results – and recognize that it takes relentless pursuit of all four of these dimensions to truly achieve Lean Culture
- Understand why Leadership Values and Behaviors are the cultural enablers that form the foundation for any sustained Lean effort
- Learn the Five Practices of The Leadership Challenge, a research-based leadership development approach used by more than 3 million people around the world to improve their individual and collective abilities
- Complete a 360° assessment of your current leadership behavior using one of the world’s most widely used leadership assessment tools: the Leadership Practices Inventory (“LPI”)
- Begin to develop a personal action plan based on the results of your 360° assessment to become the best leader you can, and to help your organization achieve a Lean Culture
Only $395 for government employees in the State of Washington (over an $1100 retail value). Program includes:
- Leadership Practices Inventory (“LPI”), 360° assessment and personal feedback report (retail price: $190 for survey license and administration)
- Full day workshop, including all supplies and materials (retail price: $995)
Lean Culture & the Role of Leadership: Achieving Operational Excellence and Lean Transformation with the Shingo Model and The Leadership Challenge is brought to you by Integris Performance Advisors, a proud member of Washington’s Lean Expert Partner Program. Visit /lean-Washington/ to learn more about how we’re partnering with Washington to support the Lean Journey.
About Our Presenters
Brett Cooper – Managing Partner
Recognizing that too many organizational improvement efforts failed to deliver against expectations, Brett cofounded Integris Performance Advisors, a performance optimization consulting and training firm’s purpose is to expand the existence of healthy organizations great work. For over 15 years Brett has helped public and private organizations achieve outcomes-based objectives such as improving measurable leadership behaviors, enhancing customer experience, increasing workforce engagement and improving financial results.Brett earned an MBA from the Stern School of Business at New York University and a Bachelor’s degree from San Diego State University. He is a frequent speaker on topics relating to business change and performance excellence. Outside of Integris, Brett is a volunteer coordinator for the East Bay Stand Down program, a not-for-profit serving the needs of homeless Veterans throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Dan Schwab – Leadership Coach
With more than 30 years of leadership development and human resource experience, Dan is an accomplished leadership coach who works with individual leaders and leadership teams to recognize and interpret their strengths and growth areas. In 1987, Dan began working with leadership experts and co-authors of The Leadership Challenge Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner. Dan helped develop many of the activities that are now a part of The Leadership Challenge curriculum that is delivered internationally to millions of people. Dan is one of only 35 Certified Master Facilitators for The Leadership Challenge in the world.
Dan earned a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management from the Dominican University of California, and a Certificate in Human Resource Development from the University of California at Berkeley. He is a graduate of Coach University and is certified as an Integral Coach through New Ventures West.
For questions about the logistics of this event, please contact Events@integrispa.com.
If you prefer to pay by check, please register by sending an email to Events@integrispa.com and Include the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Job Title
- Work Phone
- Office Zip Code