Everything DiSC® Workplace
Over 85 years of psychological research confirms that all people have natural preferences related to two characteristics: (1) being more outgoing or more reserved, and (2) being more skeptical or more accepting. Further, the research goes on to show that when people have similar preferences in these areas, they will also share many other personality traits and behavioral tendencies.
The Everything DiSC Workplace® Assessment is the most effective and most reliable tool on the market to help us understand these preferences and styles – both in ourselves and in others. DiSC® is a very simple—and memorable—model made up of four basic styles: D for Dominance, I for Influence, S for Steadiness, and C for Conscientiousness. The knowledge gained by this simple assessment has been used by hundreds of thousands of people to drive better teamwork, collaboration and productivity.
Everything DiSC® Workplace Assessment
- A 15-minute online assessment with dynamically generated questions that measure your DiSC® personality style and preferences.
- Includes an insightful 20-page report that provides actionable strategies for building more effective relationships.
- Access the Everything DiSC Workplace Sample Report
- Appropriate for ANYONE in the workplace, regardless of role or title.
- Includes access to MyEverythingDiSC.com, the interactive, mobile-friendly learning center. Keep the learning alive beyond the classroom and get exclusive content to help you learn more about your own DiSC® style. You can also invite others who have taken Everything DiSC Workplace to share their Profile results with you to create both individual and group Comparison Reports.
LEARN TO USE ASSESSMENTS & REGISTER FOR UPCOMING TRAINING
Everything DiSC® Workplace Facilitation Kit
Your facilitation kit comes with everything you need to begin sharing the power of the model. Included inside your Everything DiSC Facilitation Kit, you will find:
- Presentation materials in PowerPoint® format that contain embedded videos that you can use in your training. These materials can easily be modified to add in content of your own in order to tailor the training for your audience
- A leader’s script that will show you how each portion of the material can be presented
- Participant handouts that can be used to supplement the Everything DiSC Workplace Report and enhance the learning for your participants
Upcoming Training Events
- March 2 @ 1:00 pm - March 30 @ 3:30 pm EST
- March 28 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am CDT
- April 19 @ 1:00 pm - May 24 @ 4:00 pm EDT
BRING IN THE EXPERTS
Get Facilitation & Implementation Support
If your organization is ready to embrace Everything DiSC, Integris is here to help with the following Facilitation and Implementation Support services.
You want to train your people but your internal facilitation team isn’t ready, isn’t available or doesn’t exist. Our expert facilitators are ready to step in and lead the delivery of these programs (all of which can be delivered off-the-shelf or customized to meet your unique situation):
- Everything DiSC Workshop
- Productive Conflict Workshop
- Everything DiSC Workplace
- Facilitator Training
Individuals grow by becoming more self-aware, and by more fully understanding others. Using the results of any of the Everything DiSC assessments, our expert coaches can help your employees gain new and powerful insights about why they (and others) do what they do, and develop more effective strategies for successfully interacting with their co-workers.
Retreats and Keynotes
Are you looking for a dynamic and impactful speaker for your next retreat or keynote presentation. We’ll work with you to fully understand your goals for the event and craft an agenda that will leave your team wanting more!
Workforce Development Strategy
If you are looking for ways to increase the effectiveness of the relationships in your workplace, we can help. With over 30 years of experience, our team of experts become strategic partners to help you develop lasting leadership development or culture change programs.
Contact us to Get Started