Everything DiSC® Management
Everything DiSC® Management offers a customizable development solution proven to increase the effectiveness of anyone in a management role--whether managing direct reports or the relationship with their own manager. A complete program of classroom training, and online pre-work and follow-up focuses learning in five key areas:
- Understanding DiSC® styles
- Directing and delegating
- Creating a motivating environment
- Developing others with different styles
- Identifying strategies for working more effectively with managers.
Participants learn how their management style influences how they manage time, make decisions, approach problems, and what they need to do to adapt to the styles of others to bring out the best in each and every employee in their charge.
- Discover their DiSC Management style: recognize the priorities and preferences that shape their experience as a manager of others and as an employee who must also effectively manage up
- Understand how their unique style informs their approach to directing and delegation
- Learn strategies for improving employee motivation and developing the full potential of people with various DiSC styles
- Identify new ways to work more effectively with their manager
Everything DiSC® Management Profile
- Research-validated, online assessment. 27-page management-specific profile report helps learners better understand:
- Their approach to managing and developing others—their perspectives on directing and delegating
- How DiSC style influences the factors that others find motivating
- Insights for building strong relationships with their own managers
- Easily customizable. Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title, or print selected sections. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation (sold separately).
LEARN TO USE ASSESSMENTS & REGISTER FOR UPCOMING TRAINING
The Everything DiSC Management Facilitation Toolkit includes:
- Leader’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Sample Everything DiSC Management Profile
- Sample Everything DiSC Management Interaction Guides (for 24 participants)
- Templates and images
- Resources and research
Modules 1 and 2: Introduction to Your Management Style Explores how DiSC preferences and priorities influence management style—including decision making and problem solving—and how to identify others’ DiSC styles using behavioral cues. 60 minutes each.
Module 3: Directing and Delegating Large and small group activities, along with video and worksheets, help participants identify their strengths and challenges when directing and delegating, learn to use people-reading techniques to determine the DiSC styles of those they manage, and craft action plans for adapting their behavior to more effectively manage people with various styles. 60 minutes.
Module 4: Creating a Motivating Environment Participants discover how DiSC styles influence how people are motivated and develop fresh insight into what it takes to create an environment where it’s easy for people to find their own natural motivation. 60 minutes.
Module 5: Developing Others Focuses on the often overlooked—but essential—role of managers: supporting the long-term professional growth and development of employees by providing resources and opportunities that capitalize on each individual’s potential. 60 minutes.
Module 6: Working with Your Manager Identifies successful approaches to managing up—as a direct report, working effectively with different DiSC style managers, to advocate and get buy-in, influence and communicate, and navigate through conflict. 60 minutes.
**Flat-rate shipping fee of $15.00 applies to all products delivered within the United States. For international shipments, additional shipping costs and/or import fees may apply.
Upcoming Training Events
- July 7 @ 9:00 am - August 11 @ 10:30 am CDT
- October 5 @ 2:00 pm - November 9 @ 3:30 pm CDT
BRING IN THE EXPERTS
Tailored Consulting Solutions
With over 30 years of experience, our team of experts become strategic partners to help you develop lasting leadership development or culture change programs — we can also facilitate custom workshops and training for your leaders.
All the work we do will help you improve your processes, achieve operational excellence, strengthen your leadership, and improve the performance of your teams, all with the goal of achieving better business results.
Contact us today — let us know how we can serve you.