Having ACCESS© Makes All The Difference!
ACCESS© puts the power of Everything DiSC® and The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ in the palm of your hands. ACCESS gives you unparallelled access to the powerful assessments, tools and training materials you need to help individuals develop a better understanding of themselves and others; to support teams in being more cohesive and productive; and to make your organization the healthiest it can be.
ACCESS is available exclusively through Integris. Read below to learn more about the benefits, and to register as a member.
As a member of ACCESS, you can:
- Earn a rebate credit of 10% on all ACCESS products*. Rebate credits are redeemable for future purchases of additional ACCESS products.
- Purchase DiSC assessments at the deepest volume discounts avaialble anywhere.
- Have your assessment takers complete the DiSC Workplace e-learning course (new for 2020, this online, self-directed course can either augment your internal workshops or eliminate the need for DiSC takers to attend a live training session).
- Administer and track all your DiSC and Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team assessments in one easy-to-use online system:
- Organize assessments by teams, locations, departments or any other useful category using folders and sub-folders.
- Customize the messaging your assessment takers see when they receive survey invitations with fully editable, free-form text.
- Attend complimentary and/or discounted training programs offered by Integris, including DiSC Certification and Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Accreditation.
- Join quarterly ACCESS conference calls to hear the latest trends and product development information, and be invited to participate in special beta testing opportunities.
- License a range of training courses and get everything you need to deliver workshops yourself (including customizable PPTs, scripts, agenda options, learning aides and professionally produced training videos).
- Give all your assessment takers access to MyEverythingDiSC.com, the online portal where they can create Comparison Reports and Team Maps for free.
- Receive dedicated support from the Integris team to help make your program as successful as possible.
Why is ACCESS so valuable? Ask existing members:
- “With other assessment providers, we had to wait for a person to send links and pull reports. With Integris, we’re able to do it on our own. And Integris is still there to help anytime we need them!”
- “ACCESS allows me to manage the teams going through the process easier. If I need to add or remove team members or change the reporting structure, I can manage it myself, on my own time, when it is convenient for me and/or the manager I am working with.”
- “I love being able to set up messaging to participants ahead of time. The system sends assessment invites as scheduled and I don’t have to remember to do it.”
- “It’s the lowest cost option for helping my organization purchase and manage DiSC and Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team assessments and materials.”
- “When I do have questions, I get great customer service from Integris. I get quick responses and great direction, while at the same time having the independence to manage the platform on my own. Best of both worlds!”
- "The new e-learning course is going to allow us to give every new employee a DiSC assessment during their first week of on-boarding. We no longer have to wait to get them into an in-person workshop, which means they can start learning about our DiSC culture right away."