Having ACCESS© Makes All The Difference!
ACCESS© puts the power of Everything DiSC® and The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ in the palm of your hands. ACCESS gives you unparallelled access to the powerful assessments, tools and training materials you need to help individuals develop a better understanding of themselves and others; to support teams in being more cohesive and productive; and to make your organization the healthiest it can be.
ACCESS is available exclusively through Integris. Read below to learn more about the benefits, and to register as a member.
As a member of ACCESS, you can:
- Earn a rebate credit of 10% on all ACCESS products*. Rebate credits are redeemable for future purchases of additional ACCESS products.
- License a range of training courses and get everything you need to deliver workshops yourself (including customizable PPTs, scripts, agenda options, and professionally produced training videos).
- Participate in Everything DiSC Essentials®, the self-directed online program that provides foundational DiSC knowledge and an overview of the Everything DiSC suite of reports to help you select and facilitate the solutions that best meet your needs (requires a one-time fee).
- Administer and track all your DiSC and Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team assessments in one easy-to-use online system (access to this online system requires a one-time fee).
- Organize assessments by teams, locations, departments or any other useful category using folders and sub-folders.
- Customize the messaging your assessment takers see when they receive survey invitations with fully editable, free-form text.
- Attend complimentary and/or discounted training programs offered by Integris.
- Receive dedicated support from the Integris team to help you make your program as successful as possible.
Why is ACCESS so valuable? Ask existing members:
- “With other assessment providers, we had to wait for a person to send links and pull reports. With Integris, we’re able to do it on our own.”
- “ACCESS allows me to manage the teams going through the process easier. If I need to add or remove team members or change the reporting structure, I can manage it myself, on my own time, when it is convenient for me and/or the manager I am working with.”
- “I love being able to set up messaging to participants ahead of time. The system sends assessment invites as scheduled and I don’t have to remember to do it.”
- “It’s the lowest cost option for helping my organization purchase and manage DiSC and Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team assessments and materials.”
- “When I do have questions, I get great customer service from Integris. I get quick responses and great direction, while at the same time having the independence to manage the platform on my own. Best of both worlds!”