Integris’ strength is our ability to help organizations decipher process improvement concepts, and set forth a concerted approach to achieving true performance excellence.
Our Commitment To You, Our Client
- We will always act with your best interest in mind. We will be proactive in finding ways we can be helpful to you, and we will share ideas in the spirit of partnership.
- We will develop relationships based on trust. We will strive to build personal connections as well as professional ones.
- We will treat everyone we meet with dignity and respect at all times.
- We will do our best to be available and easily accessible. We will promptly return phone calls and email messages.
- We will be passionate. Along with our hands, we will bring our hearts and minds to work everyday.
- We will practice what we preach. We will diligently apply The Five Tenets of Integrated Performance Management™ to our own business.
- We will be financially prudent, with your money and with ours.
- We will enjoy what we do, and we will have fun doing it. We will celebrate your successes and ours, which are most often one and the same.
- We will ask for your feedback because we want to hear it. We will graciously accept any constructive criticism you provide, and we will use it to improve the value of our services.
- We will serve you as one team and one firm. You will experience the commitments listed here by every member of the Integris team you encounter.
All of Integris’ services are aligned with The Five Tenets of Integrated Performance Management™ (IPM), and are designed to deliver meaningful impact and maximum ROI.
Leadership At All Levels
- Leadership development workshops (based on The Leadership Challenge™)
- Executive and “High-Potential” leadership coaching
- Individual and team skills training (Managing Change, Collaboration, Accountability)
- Net Promoter and customer satisfaction concepts training
- Collecting Voice of Customer (VOC) requirements
- Designing and executing customer satisfaction surveys
Alignment of Strategy & Goals
- Strategic Planning and Hoshin Kanri facilitation
- Defining Core Processes and key process indicators (KPIs)
- Developing Balanced Scorecards and process dashboards
Process Design & Improvement
- Continuous Improvement strategy development
- Support for managing the Project Portfolio
- Lean Six Sigma training and Kaizen Event facilitation
- Project coaching and execution support
Workforce Capability & Engagement
- Scenario planning and Human Capital strategy development
- Strategic workforce planning concepts training
- Support for defining required KSAs (knowledge, skills and attributes)
SUPPORT SERVICES, SURVEYS, AND ASSESSMENT INSTRUMENTS
- Net Promoter and customer satisfaction surveys
- Employee engagement surveys
- Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) 360-degree assessment surveys
- Behavioral assessment instruments (DiSC, MBTI, Emotional Intelligence, Enneagram)
- Lean Six Sigma Certification (Green Belt, Black Belt, Master Black Belt)
- Project management training
- Change management training
- Corporate communication planning for change initiatives
- Baldrige Award planning and assessment
Here are some companies our team has served:
What Our Clients Say
“Consummate professionals. Hired by our organization to do a one-time presentation at the annual Strategic Planning meeting. They researched our organization so well, that when the presentation was made, our Executive Leadership thought they had previously worked with us. Their knowledge and sincere desire to improve the organization was so prevalent in the presentation that Executive Leadership hired them to consult. The experience has been a refreshing change for us and one that I would highly recommend to any organization seeking talented and dedicated assistance.”
–Internal Quality Leader
“Accessible and knowledgeable consultants, providing quick thoughtful response to questions and issues. Recommended changes to our process flows and a new method for sharing our findings which clarified and shortened the project life cycle overall. It was much quicker and easier to get support for our changes with the new methodology.”
– Director of Revenue Cycle
“In my first engagement, our project returned 10X our investment and reduced a critical customer facing cycle time by 80%. They have an incredible knack for bringing out the best in both staff and leadership, clearing the forest and allowing the process people to see the best solutions. Directly responsible for creating a culture of continuous improvement within my team.”
–Director of Administration
“Their training programs and work with line managment at two companies resulted in millions in savings in a labor intensive service environment. Great teachers, respected by line and top management for their business savvy. They relate well throughout the organization. I strongly recommend their consulting services to potential clients.”
–Senior HR Executive
“The chatter around the office from those who attended the The Leadership Challenge Workshop is amazing. Not just surrounding the model, but because they had a chance to do some much wanted team building. People really seem excited about moving forward with this. Thank you!”
–Daniel Killam, State of Oregon Senior Leader